Protection of personal data:
Transnational Social Services, is an public legal organization, e-mail:
Legal basis and aims to use your personal data
We process your personal data on the following basis:
- General conditions and terms for using the website;
- Explicit consent on your behalf – the aim is specified for every single case;
In the next paragraphs you will find detailed information regarding the processing of your personal data according to the legal basis and aims of use.
Performance of contract
Aims of processing (in regard to):
- establishing your identity;
- providing functionalities of our website
On such basis we solely process your personal data related to the user account created by you.
Data, collected on such basis, we delete two years after the conclusion of contract relations, regardless of the reason being completion, termination or other.
After your consent
We process your personal data on such conditions and terms only after explicit, straightforward and voluntary consent on your behalf. We will not foresee any disadvantageous consequences for you if you decline the processing of your personal data.
Your consent is an individual basis for processing your personal data and the aim is designated by it and is not covered in the aims of this policy. If you give us the forementioned consent until its withdrawal or the conclusion of all contract relations with you we perform detailed analysis of your general personal data.
Data we process on such basis:
On such basis we can process personal data for the aims of direct marketing, including data for usage of the website.
Provision of data to third parties:
On such basis we can provide your personal data to marketing agencies, Facebook, Google and others of that sort.
Withdrawal of consent
The given consents can be withdrawn at any time. Consent withdrawal has no consequences on the performance and completion of the contract duties. If you withdraw your consent for processing your personal data in some or all forementioned ways, we will not use your personal data for the aims defined above. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on the given consent before withdrawing it.
To withdraw the given consent it is necessary only to use our site or just our contact details.
When do we delete data collected on such basis?
Data, collected on such basis, we obliterate when requested on your behalf or 12 months after the initial collecting.
How do we protect your personal data?
In order to ensure adequate protection of the data of the company and our clients we abide all necessary organizational and technical measures anticipated by the Law of Personal Data Protection.
The company has established rules for evading abuse and breaches of security which facilitates the process of protecting and securing your personal data.
Aiming at maximum security while processing, transferring and storing of your personal data, we may use additional mechanisms for protection like encryption, pseudonymization and others.
Rights of Users
Every user of the site is guaranteed all rights for personal data protection in accordance to the Law of the European Union.
The user may utilize the rights by sending a message on our e-mail.
Every user has the right to:
- Being informed (regarding the processing of the personal data by the administrator);
- Access to their own personal data;
- Correction (if the data is not accurate);
- Deletion of personal data (the right “to be forgotten”);
- Restriction of processing on behalf of the administrator or the personal data processor;
- Transfer of personal data between separate administrators;
- Objection to processing their own personal data;
- The data subject has the right not to be an object of decision, based only on automated processing, including profiling, which generates legal consequences for the data subject or in a similar manner affects them to a great extent;
- Right of defence by order of the court or administration in case the rights of data subject have been violated.
The user may ask for deletion if one of the following terms are present:
- The personal data is no longer necessary on the basis for which it was collected or is processed in a different way;
- The user withdraws the consent on which processing of the data is based and there are no other legal grounds for processing;
- The data user objects to processing and there are no legal basis for processing that are prevailing;
- The personal data was being processed unlawfully;
- The personal data must be deleted aiming at abiding the legal obligation of the law of the union or the country-member which is applied for the administrator;
- The personal data was collected in relation to offering services to informational society of children and consent was given by the parentally responsible individual for the child.
The user has the right to restrict processing of their personal data on behalf of the administrator, when:
- The accuracy of the personal data is disputed. In this case restriction for processing is due until the administrator finalizes checking the accuracy of the personal data;
- Processing is not rightful but the user does not want the personal data to be deleted. Instead the user demands restriction of the personal data use;
- The administrator does not need the personal data any longer for the purpose of processing but the user demands them for ascertainment, exercising or protection of legal claims;
- The user objects to processing while pending assessment if legal claims of the administrator prevail over the user’s interests.
Right to Transfer.
The data subject has the right to obtain the personal data that regards them and he/she has given to an administrator, in structured, widely-used and machine-readable format; has the right to transfer such personal data to another administrator without impediment from the recipient-administrator when processing is based on consent or contract duty and is done in an automated way. When exercising the data transfer right, the data subject can rightfully obtain and directly transfer the personal data from one administrator to another, when this is technically practicable.
Right to Objection.
Users have the right to object to the administrator for processing their personal data. The personal data administrator is obligated to cease processing unless it is proven that there are potent legal basis for processing which prevail the interests, rights and freedom of the data subject; or for the ascertainment, exercising or protection of legal claims. In case of objection against processing personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, processing is to be ended immediately.
Complaint to the Supervisor
Every user has the right to file a complaint against illegal processing of their personal data to the Commission of Personal Data Protection or the competent court.
This policy for personal data protection is prepared with the help of https://obshti-uslovia.com